Sunday, July 03, 2005

HAPPY 4TH

I don't mean to stereotype anyone based simply on appearance but is this not the gayest bunch of firework technicians you've ever seen? I could go on and on but I won't. Just so you know who's behind the fence firing artillery shells at your local fireworks show this year. Happy 4th of July ... and a special bonus pack to anyone who can explain the difference between a firecracker and a firework. That one has baffled me for years. Enjoy your Roman Candle fights and if you need something with a little more kick a shoulder mounted PVC pipe with an artillery shell inside can really do some damage to one of your buddies on the other team. Not that I know from experience or anything.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you have this picture?? Isn't the firecracker the noisy one and the firework the pretty one?

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home