Monday, June 20, 2005

Passing the Hat

So I was in this lady's office today with some paper work in front of me. Long story short ... initial here, initial there, sign the last page and I walked out of that place with my very own house. I literally got back in the car after leaving the office and thought, "holy crap, what have I done?" I think I may have to start taking love offerings everywhere I go. You know, "give what the Lord leads you to give ... as long as He leads you to give a lot."

Anyways, thought I'd share the news. I close in about 4 weeks and then there should be a nice little party for those of you in the area soon thereafter. You can check it out here.

http://www.realtor.com/Prop/1047870869

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Have fun moving and filling -- let me know if the love offering idea works. I might try it too.

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

err. anon=me

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home