Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A minister, a rabbi and a priest ...

Is anyone else's favorite reality show "The Real World"? It should be. I'm really excited that this season is taking place in Austin. It's cool to see a city I used to live in and love on television practically every night of the week. Although I'm anxious to see the upcoming episodes I definitely have some questions about this season after watching the premier. First of all, where is the homosexual roomate? What in the world is wrong with MTV? Did they think they could leave that position vacant because they doubled up on last season? It's sad because they used that empty spot to add another moronic frat boy jock. These two act like they've never seen a hot chic before. Act like you've been there boys. After the first episode it seems that this cast is planning to party hard and often. I wonder if it will rival Las Vegas at all. I think every season from here on out should have Trishelle come live at the house for a week. How great would that be? I heard the cast's job will be to make a documentary during SXSW. I wonder if they'll also have a job that actually helps people. Like last season when they worked at the children's home that Bon Jovi's football team sponsored. I thought that was a great use of time and publicity.

Right now I'm watching the first episode again (you know how MTV works) and Wes and Danny are about to get mad at Nehemiah and blame him for Danny getting the crap beaten out of him. Why can't they realize they got beat up because they were punk A B's out in the street with a bunch of cameras around. Haven't they seen this show before? Of course that's going to get you beat down.

Back to the wildness of this cast ... two of the girls made out big time in the hot tub on the first episode. Enought said.

The house seems to be pretty cool but is nowhere near the best I've seen. That house in Seattle was a force to be reckoned with. I mean they had a trap door in the floor for fishing in the water below the pier.

I think those are all the useless thoughts I can come up with about the Real World so far. Expect more as the season progresses. Time to see who hooks up tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm, yeah. watching the real world for essentially the first time ever, mostly just because it's in my all time favorite texas city.

one other note: the wild child gal is from milwaukee. enough said. ;)

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home