Monday, June 13, 2005

Hitchcock

Anyone ever see that Alfred Hitchcock movie where Jimmy Stewart (or was his spelled Stuart?) lives in Greenwich Village and due to an injury he sits in his apartment all day long watching everyone in the apartments around him? He learns about bits and pieces of each persons life without actually speaking to them. Anyways ... I sometimes feel this way at my apartment. I know what all the people around me look like and have been able to figure several things about each of them but we don't really talk so much. I kind of like it this way. I think one of Jimmy Stewart's neighbors was planning to kill his wife. Hopefully that doesn't happen here. When I remember the name of the movie I'll tell you. And then you should watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home