Monday, December 05, 2005

Why Girls Don't Like Me

So the other night I was having dinner with some members of my family and in the conversation someone mentioned something they couldn't do. They said something to the effect of "I'll try but I don't think I can do that". So my uncle trying to be inspirational and encouraging asks, "hey, who was it that said 'there is no try, only do'?" He knew someone important had made that statement at some point in history but couldn't remember exactly where it came from. I instantly knew where I had heard the quote but gave it a few seconds to see if anyone else could answer. After a moment of silence I piped in with, "umm, I'm pretty sure it was Master Yoda that said that." After another moment of silence the room erupted in laughter. I try not to be that guy ... but it just comes out. Why do I know that crap?

On an unrelated note, I put on a flannel shirt tonight and realized it is the same shirt I wore in my senior pictures in high school. Should I buy new clothes?

2 Comments:

Blogger shane said...

do not fear the star wars.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy new clothes, you must.

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home