Thursday, February 08, 2007

FORTUNE COOKIE

Today I got the following fortune:

YOU ARE A CLASSIC

What in the world is that supposed to mean? I have no idea if that is good or bad. I'm assuming good since I've never really seen a negative fortune in a fortune cookie before. I'm totally a fan of fortunes with a little twist though. Here are some ideas I've come up with:

DOES THAT SHIRT REALLY GO WITH THOSE PANTS?

GOOD TRY, BUT YOU'RE NOT GETTING THE PROMOTION

SHE'S OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE

A LITTLE BIT OF APATHY CAN GET YOU A LONG WAY

YOU HAVE THE MAKINGS OF A FOLLOWER, NOT A LEADER

PLAID? REALLY?

I just think everything in the world has to even out somehow. Not everyone can be leaders. If they were, then we wouldn't actually have leaders. We'd just have a big bunch of people walking around. For all the good fortunes there have to be some bad ones, otherwise how would we know that the good ones are good. So if the chinese restaurants are all handing out good fortunes then they are definitely blowing sunshine. So why not spread a little more realistic fortune to the world. I'm just sayin'.

So seriously ... CLASSIC ... is that good?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If you're taking a poll, I say CLASSIC is a good thing.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home