Friday, January 05, 2007

ARE WE THROUGH WITH BLOGS?

I have a list of several blogs I like to read over to the right. I usually check these everyday. Some are notoriously bad about writing but for the most part I expect there to be new material from some people every now and then. So I can't figure out why there hasn't been much new stuff lately. Mark Cuban and Pepe Guzman are usually pretty reliable but I'm not sure what's going on with everyeone else. Is the craze over? Was it a craze at all? Is it only my friends who have stopped writing? Is there nothing else to write about? Have we decided to communicate less through blogs and more through actual conversation? I'm just asking.

And p.s. ... does anyone read this anymore? I know I went through some down time but I feel like I'm back and trying to be more regular. Just didn't know if anyone stuck around through the drought. Again ... just asking.

2 Comments:

Blogger shane said...

...reading...

...i need to get back to writing...

11:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm reading and writing... had problems with the Beta transfer (that just sounded so professional). But up and running. Will work on following your suit... and blogging more regularly.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home