Monday, February 26, 2007

WEIRDNESS

I've had such a weird day. I ate a huge meal Saturday night and although I didn't have a huge appetite on Sunday I managed to eat two good meals which is normal for me as I usually don't do breakfast. But today I didn't eat lunch until after 1:00 and that was just a quick meal from McDonald's (I don't know why I go there. It's slowly killing me I'm sure). Anyways, the thing is I couldn't even finish the meal. And then tonight I had absolutely no appetite for dinner. I ended up eating 5 Thin Mint cookies and drinking 2 bottles of water after working out. Which leads me to the other thing. I'm crazy focused today. I usually feel like I have ADD and instead of doing anything productive I just hang on the couch watching t.v. Not today. I've been all over getting things done. Focused. Energetic. Not sure what's gotten into me. And that's without any fuel today. Of course I could still be reaping the benefits of the amazing guacamole burgers I made on Saturday night. They will change your life.

The other weird thing that I've been thinking about recently is how I ended up with a full bread Golden Retriever that doesn't retrieve for ... well, you know. Sometimes she will play fetch. But if she's not feeling it then you can forget it. It's a good thing I just got her to listen to me talk and to help pick up chicks (which by the way is not working) and not to actually go retrieve birds I blow out of the sky. She's a great dog. But not so good with the retrieving. We'll work on it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'd like to see a picture of this Golden... Will ya post one?

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home