Thursday, December 06, 2007

I should begin by telling you a little something about myself. I apparently have a small problem with inconsistency. Maybe you've noticed. I make no promises going forward. Just wanted to make you aware of this certain character trait that may or may not affect how often you get to read something new from me.

And since it's been a while, why don't we start with an update about all the seemingly boring goings on in my life which you somehow can't stop reading about. So here goes ... and in bullet form no less.

-I have a girl. This is nothing new but I doubt I've said it on here and I thought you might like to know. Her name is Meg and she's very pretty. You should know this because that's the only kind of girls I go out with. The second of my initial criteria for a girlfriend is that she likes me back. And she does. So there you have it.

-I have a new job. I am currently the district business manager for Samsonite in Dallas, TX. And for those of you who are saying it either in your heads or out loud right now .... I still think it's funny when people say, "slippy, slappy, swenson, swanson ... Samsonite! I was way off." So don't feel bad if you say it as well. But let's not over do it. I started this job 2 months ago and love it. I've lived in the metroplex for 3 years now and feel like I've spent that entire time working my way into a job that I not only loved but felt was just the right fit for me and the goals I have for myself. This job has allowed some much needed financial stability and a much more pleasant attitude between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Not that you would have necessarily noticed a difference in attitude in the past, as I'm pretty good at disguising that stuff. But it was there.

-I have a new car. Part of the perks of the job. Got a company car. 2005 Camry. Not too bad for a free car.

Okay, enough new stuff for now. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home