Sunday, May 29, 2005

Baraka

I'm part of a great american institution called Monday Night Club. MNC consists of 3 members who meet on Tuesday or Wednesday night with each member providing one of three very importart items for the night. 1) movie 2) pizza 3) beer. We're on hold right now because we're looking for a third member but before we took this sabatical we watched a movie called Baraka. It was brought by my friend Julie and I was very nervous when she broke the news that it was an hour and a half long and didn't have any words. Only music and visuals. It was an amazing meditation on the connection we share as humankind and I would recommend it to anyone. I mention this because it is playing on INHD2 this month so if you have that service on your television you should check it out. Set aside some time and watch the entire movie from start to finish. I'm sure it can be rented as well but I'm not sure if it will be at your local blockbuster. Julie, know where it can be found?

So check it out and let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to say I want to comment on your webpage and post a comment to read. Thank you, craig.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home