Thursday, August 04, 2005

FX

So apparently FX has a lot of really good shows on right now. There's some guy who has created a number of them (The Shield, Rescue Me, Over There, etc) but I can't think of it right now. The only one I've seen is The Shield because back when I was making sales calls in Austin I would go over to Paul Pearson's house and watch it because it was his favorite show. There were some pretty graphic situations that sort of turned me off (that's saying a lot) so I never really fell in love with it. Anyways, the point of this post is to report on two new shows I saw tonight. First of all there is a show called "Starved". It's about 4 people with eating disorders and is filled with dark humor. From everything I hear the show has been pretty controversial so far and this was only the first episode. I found it to be disturbingly funny and would recommend at least watching one episode. Right after it was another brand new show called "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia". Not as disturbing. Equally funny. They are on back to back from 9:00 CST to 10:00 CST Thursday nights on FX. If you're wanting some new television you should check them out. Just flip over right after The O.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home