Wednesday, August 24, 2005

WTF #1


Hillary & Joel


I was watching Jimmy Kimmel the other night and he had Hillary Duff on the show. During the interview he asked her who she was dating and she admitted she was seeing this guy named Joel who is the lead singer for Good Charlotte. I'm not a member of the Hillary Duff fan club (unfortunately) so I'm not sure exactly how long this has been going on but it definitely deserves a big WTF. Admittedly Hillary Duff is very attractive and I can understand the desire to go out with her but come on Mr. Good Charlotte. It's been obvious for several years your soul was the property of the pop gods, and congratulations for the success it has brought you, but give me a break man. You're still trying to go with this wear all black/be covered in tattoos/I'm punk rock sort of persona but then you start going out with Lizzie freakin' McGuire. What gives? Whatever you want to do is cool but please get off the fence. Oh yeah, I almost forgot the fact that this guy is a few years older than I am and I would definitely feel really akward about going out with a girl that just turned 18. 19 ... whole new story, but 18 is an age where they are most likely still in high school. Not cool Hillary.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home