Thursday, December 08, 2005

A coming of age

I meant to mention this about a month ago but forgot. I've hit a milestone in my life. I've attained a level of manhood that I can never return from. I now have to shave everyday. For a long time I got away with every other day but apparently the right hormones are finally kicking in and it's an everyday affair for me. I hate the shaving but can appreciate what it represents.

I turned on the television this morning to see footage of sliding cars and 18 wheelers blowing up on the roads so I decided I would go into work late. A few hours later when the roads had cleared I got to the office, only to find there were a grand total of zero people there. Being the highly motivated worker I am, I decided to go home and enjoy the rest of the day. I hope they weren't playing a trick on me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So was it a trick?

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home