Tuesday, August 15, 2006

SO HAPPY!

I love Snack Pack chocolate pudding. Delicious! Have loved it for as long as I can remember. In fact, I used to take several containers of Snack Pack, empty them into a bowl, add whip cream, mix and then have a wonderful dessert. So a few weeks ago I was at the store so I picked up 3 Snack Packs. That is a total of 12 actual containers. The next day I needed a little snack so I got one out and after taking the first bite I realized something was not right. This was not my regular snack pack. After further investigating this odd taste I realized I had picked up the "no sugar added" version. I was hungry so I still ate them but decided not to eat the other 10 containers in the refridgerator. Then about two weeks later I was getting some food out of the fridge and noticed that two Snack Packs looked different than the other. Turns out there was only one unit of "no sugar added". Delicious and sweet chocolate pudding had just been sitting there with no one to eat it. So either I actually bought two of the right kind originally or I somehow found favor with the Snack Pack gods. Regardless ... yesterday was a good day around here. So here's to you Snack Pack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home