Tuesday, October 10, 2006

AMERICAN IDOL

First of all a little geneology lesson.

My mom married my stepdad, A.C. He has a niece named Tina. I guess that technically makes her my step cousin right? Well, she recently got married and her husband has a son from a previous marriage that lives with them. His name is Jonathan Pilgrim. He is the one you'll need to know for this story and as I thought about how we're related it began to get complicated so I thought I would spell it out for you.

Here's the deal. Jonathan is a freshman music major at Baylor University. Apparently he wanted to try out for American Idol so recently when the tryouts were held in San Antonio he went down to take a shot at it. He went through 3 different rounds and was chosen to go on to Hollywood to continue the competition. I just found this out tonight and these are the only details I have. I'm not a fan of the American Idol and never watch it, but given the circumstance I see an exception being made. If you are one of the billions of people who also watch the show you should keep an eye out for him ... and vote for him. Jonathan Pilgrim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home