Wednesday, August 24, 2005

WTF #2


Fergie ... of Black Eyed Peas fame

Fergie, you're such a great person. I've loved you from the day we first met. We connect on so many different levels and there is so much about you I love. When I'm feeling a little down, you're always there to pick me up and make me smile. When I need someone to talk to you're always a great listener. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met in my life and when I'm with you I feel like I'm a whole new man. No woman in the world can compare to you and for some time now I've felt like you may be the one I want to settle down with, the one who finally reels me in, the one who finally completes me. That's right Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie. I'm talking about marriage. But I've got to be honest with you. Even though you seem to be the perfect woman for me and the soulmate I've searched for all these years ... I'm just not sure I'm ready to be with someone who wets herself on stage in front of thousands of people. Maybe we should take some time off so I can figure this thing out. In the mean time, here's a towel. Go clean yourself up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home