Tuesday, May 16, 2006

DEAR MTV

Yo Momma? Seriously? Please tell me you fired the person who thought this would be a good idea. And please tell me you fired the person who after initial poor ratings and feedback decided to put the show in every time slot to boost the already poor ratings. If those guys aren't maning a register at the local McDonald's then I have some serious worries about the future of your organization. I don't know if anyone noticed but Wilmer Valder ... Valder ... Notgoingtoworkhereanymore is not from the streets and on top of that is not funny. He's funny in That 70's Show because let's face it (and no offense is meant) foreign kids with funny accents always make us laugh. And the jokes they use on the show are awful. We came up with much better stuff when I was in high school. I remember being on the bus going to a baseball game one time and when the bus backed up it started to beep as buses do. One of the guys looked at another guy and said, "hey, your mom makes that same sound when she walks backwards." Now that's good stuff. Not that crap you get on the show. The other day one of the guys drew a blank and had absolutely nothing to say. Do you guys not have enough money to pay for a writer or two?

So please MTV ... for the love of all things holy in pop culture ... please send little Fez back to whatever country he came from and let me go back to wasting entire Saturdays in front of a good old fashioned Real World marathon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How much of this show do you watch? It sounds like quite a bit...

11:10 AM  
Blogger Craig said...

People see this blog as a sort of fountain of pop culture knowledge so I must do my research in order to stay in touch with the people. This of course involves watching MTV a lot which luckily I'm already used to doing.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home