Monday, May 01, 2006

BUMPER STICKER


I saw one of the funniest bumper stickers I've ever seen the other day. I should probably begin with a disclaimer about my lack of intentions to offend anyone. I understand the seriousness of breast cancer and am fully supportive of research to find a cure for this disease. This is a disease that has affected friends and family so I'm not without perspective on the gravity of this issue. That being said, the other day I was driving home and saw a truck with a bumper sticker. On the bumper sticker was the ribbon seen above and over the top of the ribbon were the words, "Save The Ta-Ta's".

I know. I've never seen a better use of humor to bring attention to a very serious issue. I intentionally slowed down so the truck would pass allowing me to confirm what I thought I saw. Genius.

For information on breast cancer and how you can get involved go here and here.

On an unrelated note ... sorry for the lack of postings lately. Combo of being really busy and writer's block I guess. Stay tuned as more genius postings should be forthcoming.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home