Wednesday, February 22, 2006

OOPS!

I have a house. In that house I have laminate flooring (aka fake wood). When wearing socks one can generally slide very far on said flooring. Being the child that I am if I'm ever going somewhere inside the house I get a running start and then see how far I can slide. So the other night as I started my slide across the foyer things didn't seem quite right. I thought, "hmmm, I seem to be off balance a little." Next thing you know I'm falling sideways into the wall, hit the wall, and then fall to the floor landing on my butt and back. I have to tell you ... I haven't eaten it like that in some time. My back was all scratched up from the wall and it didn't help to falling on the hard floor. It did not feel good. I guess that's the price you pay for being the type of daredevil that I am. Anyways, thought that might make you laugh and if you hadn't realized it already you will now understand the depth of my immaturity.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's pretty good. Thanks for sharing.

I'm thinking you should try and get that "sport" into the olympics.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Craig said...

I consider it to be a form of human curling. Man, think how much damage I would do to myself if my floors were made of ice.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home