Monday, February 06, 2006

XL


So the Steelers won the Super Bowl. I'm so sarcasticly excited. I wanted to see the Seahawks hoist the Lombardi Trophy mainly because they've never been there. I like rooting for the underdog. Not a big fan of the Steelers, but I like that Bettis guy. He seems like he'd be cool to hang out with.

Great times were had around here for the game. I had friends that range from as far back as my childhood to friends I just made a few months ago. It was cool to have them all together and us all have a really great time. I'm all about an excuse to fire up the grill and throw on some meat. To those of you that came over and had the chicken, I apologize if it was a little tough. I have a crazy fear of giving salmonella poisoning to those I cook for so the chicken may have stayed on the grill just a little longer than it should have.

I think my favorite commercial was for Careerbuilder.com. It was the one where the monkeys were in the office partying because they thought sales were up. I loved the monkey that was smoking the cigar and burning money. The only guy in the room then turns the sales chart rightside up to reveal that sales were actually down. The monkeys stop. Then a monkey turns the chart to show sales growth and the party continues. I love it. By the way, do any of the beer companies even try anymore? They shouldn't. Anheiser kicks all of their butts.

I didn't get to see the halftime show? I heard it was pretty good and that everyone is surprised that the Stones are still alive.

I hope the rest of you enjoyed your Super Bowl sunday as much as we did here at the world headquarters. Until next time ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home